Our Executive Director, in conjunction with our Director of Wellness (Nurse) will be able to determine the monthly cost of your care plan after completing an assessment and learning more about your unique needs, your specific requests, lifestyle and routine. Sample questions asked during the assessment may include:
- What types of medications are you currently taking? How often do you take them?
- When do you typically wake up?
- When do you like to get dressed? Do you need help getting dressed?
- How often do you prefer to shower or bathe?
- What is your daily routine?
- How do you like to spend your time?
- What types of services would you like to receive?
- Who do you call for help now?
- What are some the daily tasks that may be difficult for you?
- What concerns do you have?
We are looking forward to meeting with you and/or your loved one, gathering lifestyle information, as well as receiving information and requests from your physician. Once we have gathered your information and requests, we will be able to establish your care charges.
This process is designed so our residents receive and pay only for the care specific to their individual needs, routine, requests and services.